MAGOFFIN HOME (HOUSE MUSEUM)
Originally built in 1875, this home went through extensive preservation work,
including the replacement of the roof and shutters. There were in-depth repairs made on interior and Adobe exterior surfaces in keeping with the original design, with updates made to the mechanical, electrical, and drainage systems.
This project received the Texas Historical Commission Award of Excellence
NUECES COUNTY COURTHOUSE
This courthouse built in 1915 had the South wing facade completely removed. All
terra cotta pieces were cleaned, repaired, and returned to their original locations
with some terra cotta pieces manufactured to match original pieces. All wooden windows on the three floors were completely restored as well as the replication of caryatids to match historically. All non-historic walls and partitions were removed.
BEE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
This courthouse, originally built in 1912, was renovated with a complete restoration of mosaic tile, longleaf pine floors, doors, clock tower, and courtrooms. This included wooden windows, metal cornice, balustrade, tile, and copper roofs. masonry repainting, plaster, and column capital.
ROBERT E. LEE BUILDING
Abatement, demolition, and interior renovations were completed in this building.
An 18,000SF regeneration to the upper four levels of a 21 story building, with the restoration of masonry, stone, and ornate stone balusters.
The Exchange Building is a historic 10 story residential building located in downtown San Antonio. It was renovated to provide 40 apartments with new MEP upgrades and restore the first floor to match the original design.