AUDIE MURPHY VA MEDICAL CENTER
Expansion and improvements of the Ambulatory Care Unit were made, as well as the interior and exterior shell improvements.
AUSTIN COUNTY JAIL
This was a total restoration of exterior masonry, window restoration, new roofing, lightning protection, and lighting.
BEE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
This courthouse, originally built in 1912, was renovated with a complete restoration of mosaic tile, longleaf pine floors, doors, clock tower, and courtrooms. This included wooden windows, metal cornice, balustrade, tile, and copper roofs. masonry repainting, plaster, and column capital.
CITY PUBLIC SERVICES FACILITY
An 80,000sf three-story addition was made to an existing seven-story parking garage in the middle of downtown San Antonio.
COMAL COUNTY JAIL
Inmate housing was increased with a 30,000sf expansion taking the capacity of the jail to 336 beds, as well as administrative and support areas. The addition also includes a small recreation area for the inmates, a new laundry facility, a dormitory with six rooms, and 20 new separation cells including a new wing of 4800sf of space for work-release prisoners.
FRANK D. WING MUNICIPAL COURT BUILDING
Conversion of an existing single-story building into a 75,000sf two-story facility. This added a mezzanine and created multiple courtrooms, administration offices, restrooms, including offices and holding cells.
NUECES COUNTY COURTHOUSE
This courthouse built in 1915 had the South wing facade completely removed. All
terra cotta pieces were cleaned, repaired, and returned to their original locations
with some terra cotta pieces manufactured to match original pieces. All wooden windows on the three floors were completely restored as well as the replication of caryatids to match historically. All non-historic walls and partitions were removed.
SAN ANTONIO CITY HALL
Administration office space renovations along with restroom remodel
SAN ANTONIO INTERNATIONAL CENTER
An extensive transformation of San Antonio’s old main library was completed. This included a complete gutting of the interior, followed by the addition of three new elevators, two stairwells, and a spacious atrium. An expansive first-floor corridor known as an Avenida runs through the building’s core Balconies with riverside views, and a third-floor terrace was added after a 200-ton portion of the roof was removed.
TOWER OF THE AMERICAS
Complete renovation of the observation deck was made by restoring all columns and elevators back to the original brass finish. Upon completion of extensive abatement, new paint, and gel coat were applied to the exterior, and fiberglass surfaces were repaired and cleaned. Structural repairs of spurs, exposed rebar, and epoxy ejecting were also completed.
UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM – ROBERT B. GREEN CAMPUS
Completed Installation of 800-ton centrifugal chiller with 800-ton cooling towers. Chilled water and hot water piping distribution were added to six air handling units.