Front Desk and Administrative Duties
The Front Desk and Administrative Duties are for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and providing administrative support is essential in this position.
Front Desk and Administrative Duties: Including but not limited to.
- Greeting guests upon entry
- Answering phones
- Directing incoming calls to appropriate parties
- Maintain professionalism on the phone or in person
- Communicating messages/information to pertinent staff
- Process incoming mail. Including scanning to files and distribution to office staff.
- FedEx preparation and drop off
- Call courier as needed.
- Mailing processed checks to include running through postage meter and taking to the mail box.
- Filing of payment vouchers for suppliers.
- Distribution of check registers to PM’s
- Faxing as needed.
- Lien release creation and submission to subcontractors/suppliers/Project Managers.
- Follow up calls with subs, superintendents, service providers as required.
- Bid day assistance related to printing incoming bids.
- Order and Maintain office supplies.
- Maintain clear counters and organize office supplies
- Bid package supplies maintenance.
- Brochure Maintenance and updates
- Creation of Power Point Presentations
- Creation of Certified Payroll for submission.
- Implement and Monitor programs as directed by management.
- Monitor and work A/P email – verify payment status.
- Responsible for maintenance of office equipment, including copy machines, fax machines and postage meter.